National Surveys & Risk Assessments (NSRA), previously known as National Surveys & Inspections, was established in 2002 to meet the needs of Australia’s major insurers, underwriting agencies, insurance brokers and corporate self insurers for independent and accurate reports on their clients’ risks to be insured. Our National Head Office is based in Newcastle with branches in Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide & Perth.
NSRA’s relentless pursuit of quality underlies our hard earned reputation of integrity, independence and innovation. We strongly believe in “working in partnership” with our clients in order to achieve high quality reports in a cost effective and timely manner.
Our insurance survey reports provide Underwriters with relevant and comprehensive information to assess the risk exposure and for them to have confidence that the exposure and retention limits will be addressed in a definitive manner.
We achieve our quality and service delivery commitments to our clients in a number of ways:
- Our surveyors are highly experienced risk management and insurance professionals with over 20 years of proven track record
- Our reports are independently reviewed by NSRA management for compliance to our strict code of conduct and documented quality and procedural requirements
- Our reports are accepted by the insurance industry with formats and information specifically designed to meet their needs
- Our reports clearly highly our observations of the customers’ risk without fear or favour
- Our clients benefit from our ability to adapt our report presentations, and reports tailored to meet the specific complexity and size of the risk exposure
- We have the experience and qualifications to provide business interruption and loss estimates under foreseeable loss scenarios.
- Our experienced surveyors recognise the importance of client service, professional communication and presentation. NSRA insist on high standards for our surveyors’ interactions on our clients’ behalf and we maintain a close liaison between our client, the insured and our surveyors
NSRA’s risk consulting service provides independent Occupational Health & Safety assessments of hazards and risks and report on our clients’ readiness to address each issue and comply with the relevant acts, regulations, codes of practices and industry standards. Our assessments and solutions ensure that our clients’ processes and systems of work – including training on the recommended systems – minimise risk and provide a safe work environment for all staff, contractors and visitors.